Thursday, October 10, 2013

Of Ineke Keeps Forgetting to Post Stuff....

Now that I have completely neglected my blog, I shall post some of the work I have been doing over the past few months. Not all of it since I have lost track, but most!


This is a sculpture I carved of a crying moon
 I made a stamp, and tried it out today.


This is one that I have been working on a while. It's planarians swimming in a swirly sea...



I love this painting...
 Now for the last of my summer assignments...


I have a bunch of people fighting over who gets to buy this one...


finally finished!!!










I finally finished this drawing of a bust too!!

whoops! haha my adventure time poster got in the background!


1 comment:

  1. Ineke how can you be so good!!!!! The crying moon sculpture is A-Mazing! and the view from your porch.
    Love!

    ReplyDelete